[lfs-dev] Oddities while testing.

Alain Toussaint atoussaint1976 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 09:57:37 PDT 2017

Hello,

I've recently registered to this mailing list some time ago to report on an
LFS svn build for which I had to disable the gold linker for the build of
systemd.

I just restarted a new build using the 2017-06-02 version of LFS. So far,
the first oddity is that chapter 5 glibc need to be built with the
--disable-werror flag.

I'm compiling and installing in a pair of 16GiB tmpfs (the system has 32GiB
of ram) using -j$(nproc) which is 8 core calculated.

This is for an installation on a bootable usb key later.

Alain