[lfs-dev] Server upgrades

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Mar 27 15:37:46 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I will be performing server upgrades tomorrow (Wed Mar 28). A few services will undergo major version upgrades which will require manual re-configuration afterwards. There will be some downtime involved unfortunately as we're going through the motions of upgrade and reboot followed by probably several rounds of test, reconfigure and test again.

Bruce will assist as well with the testing so that we can make quick work of it.

I have planned on a tentative start time of approximately 19:00 (7:00 PM) MST.

I will confirm as early as possible tomorrow of the final schedule in case of last minute changes.

--
Thanks,