[lfs-dev] Server upgrades

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 28 20:00:48 PDT 2018

Hi guys,

Everything should be back up and running near Bruce and I can tell, with the exception of the local running IRC server. It needs to be recompiled which is on my todo list. It seems people use freenode nowadays anyways so it's not a huge push to get this going (if at all? Who actually still actively uses it?)

If you find any glitches, let me know. Email me direct and CC Bruce as opposed as using this list for public discussion of server issues.

--
Thanks,
Gerard