compile speed on lfs 5.0 (Away on Training)

Luis Wiedemann Luis.Wiedemann at florencebank.com
Sun May 2 12:12:31 PDT 2004

I will be away from the office in training until May 3. If you need
immediate assistance, please contact the helpdesk.

Have a great week!!

Luis Wiedemann

--

*** This message originates from Florence Savings Bank. ***

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The material contained in or accompanying this electronic transmission contains confidential information which is the property of the sender and is privileged and confidential. The information is intended only for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify me immediately.