compiler optimizations

ilja sjerra at cinar.co.uk
Sun May 9 23:55:22 PDT 2004

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Sounds more than resonable that I wouldn't see to much improvements on
the base system.
I went ahead last week and didn't have any compile or check error up
till now so I'll complete it.
I must admit, I don't know to much about these optimisations so I see it
as another interesting way to learn and add to my ever growing knowlegde
of the OS ;).
I'll do some timings on the  packages  test-suites and see if there are
speed improvements or not.

regards,

ilja

Regards,