Linux-2.4.26 headers

wilhelm.moser at demos.at wilhelm.moser at demos.at
Fri May 14 13:23:15 PDT 2004

thank you - my fault I wrote a .sh to extract automatically as root and
did forget zu do:

[root at yellow /]# chown -R lfs:users /mnt/lfs/*

here is the result - it worked so far without extracting as lfs.
will try to go on tomorrow. If I struggle Ill start from the beginning,
extracting everthing as lfs.

Thank you all

bye willi moser

lfs:/mnt/lfs/sources/linux-2.4.26$ make include/linux/version.h
lfs:/mnt/lfs/sources/linux-2.4.26$ make symlinks
rm -f include/asm
( cd include ; ln -sf asm-i386 asm)