LFS for the ppc

Ian Jordan immolo at immolohosting.com
Thu May 20 12:56:52 PDT 2004

Hello I've built a LFS system for my pc but I was wondering about
creating one for my pocket pc I know this is possible as there is a
reffece to it in the manual plus most of the programs support the arm
arch so I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how I could
start this as the only way I can think of is to make the chapter 5 build
and then make 6 for my the arm arch but I'm not a 100% sure this will
work. anyway if you could post some hints I would be greatful.

--
ImmoloHosting.com
Value Web Hosting with nothing cut out