Chapter 6 Installing.. ksyslogd ksym_mod.o Error

MOSER, Wilhelm wilhelm.moser at demos.at
Sat May 22 12:07:29 PDT 2004

Thank you for the hint. I repeated the procedure for autoconf without any
errors but the file /usr/include/linux autoconf.h was not created.

A search on partition $LFS showed that this file is definitively missing.
OK the error is in the darkness somewhere beyond. One get accustomed to
repeat complex tasks.

I will delete all on $LFS, start from the beginning and I will create
sh-scriptfiles for every package to ease the build.

Within maybe two weeks I will post an information where to download the
LFS-5.1pre2-buildscripts.tar.gz.

Thank you for your answer

bye willi moser