problem with binutils 2.14

linux syria linux at mail.sy
Mon May 24 07:44:58 PDT 2004

but my freind build his own LFS using FC1 .

and i try to build it using SUSE 9.0 and i stop in glibc error ( i cant
remember right now ), even when i use RH9 i had the same error ??(as i
remember )
so which distro is good for me can you tell me ??
what is the distro that you are using??

thank you Kevin

news:40B2070E.50904 at linuxfromscratch.org...