util-linux 2.12a fails, headers = kernel 2.6.6

Renato Riolino renato at rbr.no-ip.com
Mon May 31 14:24:44 PDT 2004

Hi,

I had the same problem. To make it work I've edited the file
mount/my_dev_t.h and changed the line from:

#define my_dev_t __kernel_dev_t

to:

#define my_dev_t int

I know that it isn't the right way to fix, but as I'm not a hacker or c
developer ......

If someone have a better ideia please tell me.

[]'s

Renato