Making LFS bootable from hdc

Iñaki de la Fuente ifuente at salleURL.edu
Tue Apr 5 03:08:55 PDT 2005

I've been following LFS 6.0 and I've arrived at the make bootable point.
My host system is Suse9.1 (on /dev/hda1) and my LFS is on /dev/hdc1
That's because later this LFS would go on another machine on /dev/hda1
but first I want to boot it at least one time on /dev/hdc1

My question is how should I configure grub?
I've proved
root (hd1,0)
seup (hd1)

And everything seems to be correct but when I boot machine it boots suse9.1
so I suppose that I'm doing something bad, anyone can help me??

Thanks