Missing line in fstab

Donal Farrell 0161977 at student.ul.ie
Mon Apr 11 08:28:32 PDT 2005

Hi there, I'm just finished LFS and am trying to start BLFS. The problem
I have is that I can't mount my cdrom drive in LFS, it complains aout
bad superblock, and that it cant find the mount-point in eu=ither fsatb
or mtab. Here's my complete /etc/fstab

/dev/hda1           /          reiserfs   defaults     1           1
devpts              /dev/pts     devpts   gid=4,mode=620 0           0
/dev/hda3            swap         swap      pri=1         0           0
proc                /proc        proc      defaults      0           0
sysfs               /sys         sysfs     defaults      0           0
shm                 /dev/shm     tmpfs     defaults      0           0
usbfs               /proc/bus/usb    usbfs   devgid=14,devmode=0660
0              0
/dev/hdb4           /media/zip           auto      noauto,user       0 0

/dev/cdrom           /media/cdrom         auto
fs=cdfss,ro,procuid,nosuid,nodev,exec,iocharset=ut

This /dev/cdrom line was taken directly from SuSE's fstab and copied to
LFS, as I was not sure what filesystem type or what options to use.
Thanks