Missing line in fstab

Donal Farrell 0161977 at student.ul.ie
Mon Apr 11 13:27:24 PDT 2005

Yes /proc and /sys are mounted. I got the problem with mounting the
cdrom device fixed by trying

 /dev/cdrom  /media/cdrom    iso9660 ro,users,noauto,unhide  0   0

but on this cd, which holds all the BLFS files, the ls command only
produces audio_ts and video_ts so I guess its a filesystem problem??

Regards