Error compiling Binutils chp. 6.13 HELP needed

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 14 07:10:43 PDT 2005

GSI wrote:

> I think gcc cannot find the installed Bison from Chapter 5, but i
> don´t understand why.

You know,  it might be as simple as having missed the 'make install'
command from chapter 5, and thinking you've done it.  I know I've done
stuff like that before.  If that's the case, just go back to chapter 5,
rebuild bison as user 'lfs' (or just make install it if you still have
the sources) and jump back to chapter 6 when you're done.

--
Jeremy H.