Error compiling Binutils chp. 6.13 HELP needed

GSI gsi at talicom.de
Thu Apr 14 08:04:22 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

> GSI wrote:
>
>> I think gcc cannot find the installed Bison from Chapter 5, but i
>> don´t understand why.
>

> You know,  it might be as simple as having missed the 'make install'
> command from chapter 5, and thinking you've done it.  I know I've done
> stuff like that before.  If that's the case, just go back to chapter
> 5, rebuild bison as user 'lfs' (or just make install it if you still
> have the sources) and jump back to chapter 6 when you're done.
>
> --
> Jeremy H.

I guess i was to fast for the computer.
Reinstalling Bison solved the Problem.
Thanks for fast replying.
Sincerely
Gerhard Siemons

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Kind regards

Gerhard Siemons
e-mail: gsi at talicom.de

talicom GmbH                    Tel.  : +49 511 123599-24
Calenberger Esplanade 3         Fax.  : +49 511 123599-11
D-30169 Hannover                Mobil : +49 173 2187803