lfs without make, gcc etc

Iñaki de la Fuente ifuente at salleURL.edu
Tue Apr 19 04:09:50 PDT 2005

I've read that you can make one tar for every package you compile using this
sequence:

pushd /
find . > before
popd /

Do what you should do for compiling the package and then

pushd /
find . > after
diff after before > packagename.contents
popd /

And then  compress packagename.contents

Doing that I've a message when I execute find: Hard link count is wrong for
./proc: this may be a bug in you filesystem driver
is that a normal message?

Later my packagename.contents have lots of things related with proc directory,
should I compress all this archives? or only the files that are related with
my package