lfs & ppc

Andreas Fehr andreas at mrs.ch
Wed Apr 20 22:49:12 PDT 2005

Please! Do not quote all the message if you don't comment it. And if you
quote some of the message, quote below.

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, 11:06, Info by Giardina Software (as IbGS) wrote:

> IbGS: how can make to copy the small image on my support to boot them;
> IbGS: dd if=/path of .iso /dev/sdx ?

Sorry, I don't understand this question. I don't know any 'dd' for the
installation of Linux. If you don't like to compile you own Linux, just
use one of the available distribution. The are fast to install and easy
to use. And most (if not all) of them are available for free if you
download them from the net.

Andreas