when is 6.1 release coming?

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Sat May 7 07:17:32 PDT 2005

Rumor has it that Andreas Fehr may have mentioned these words:
>On Wed, 4 May 2005, 14:54, Roger Merchberger (as RM) wrote:
>
> > RM: >and the last response to this question was just today, some hours
> > RM: >ago.
> > RM:
> > RM: Huh? I checked 3 LFS website mirrors, and the last news is for the
> > RM: release of 6.0, and nowhere in that thread that you referenced (I
> > RM: have it locally) does it say that 6.1's been released.
>
>Well, did I say LFS 6.1 is out?

The way your response was worded, I thought you did. I misread that part,
and on re-reading it I see I was in error. For that I apologize.

>  No, just the last response to this very
>same question was sent some hours ago. And as you have the other thread,
>why start a new one?

I didn't start the new thread, nor did I contribute to the old thread.
Anyway, I just wanted to make sure I apologized for misreading your

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Bugs of a feather flock together."
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |           Russell Nelson