Question on LFS LiveCD 6.0-1

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Sat May 7 08:20:49 PDT 2005

Rumor has it that Jeremy Huntwork may have mentioned these words:

>There's a whole list entirely devoted to the cd ;)
>livecd at linuxfromscratch.org (That reminds me to check the website to see
>if it's listed there...)

It's not listed on the main "Mailing Lists" page, but if you click on the
"Online Form subscribe link" then it's listed there.

I've put in to subscribe to that list, so we can continue there.

I have another question now, tho -- and I don't know if it's more LiveCD or
LFS related, so I'm still not sure which list it should go to.

I came across that durned NPTL make check error compiling glibc 2.3.4 in
chapter 6. -- This time, tho, I saved all the logs. ;-) Should I ask the
LiveCD list on this, or is it more appropriate here?

[ Full logs are available right now at:
   http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/nptl_death.tgz
   -- I'll break out the relevant bits into:
   http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/lfs6/
   shortly, tho.
]

Wherever it's supposed to go, I'll create a new thread.

Thanks!
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | Anarchy doesn't scale well. -- Me
zmerch at 30below.com.         |