How to thoroughly test the LFS?

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.lfs at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:26:49 PDT 2005

Hi all,

here is my view,once u compile Binutils,Gcc,Glibc and perform a 'make
check' try to post ur Test Summary to the appropiate mailing list,not
in lfs mailining list,rather if u have binutils test summary use
binutils mailing list.............and ask whether ur summary report is
apt for ur configuration (i586 or i686). You will sure get response
and if at all any error is there,u would be notified!......

hope this helps u......

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep