Problem with kernel

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.lfs at gmail.com
Sat May 21 10:00:44 PDT 2005

hi,

this seems to be a file system error.........when compiling kernel did
u select File Systems,have u enabled Virtual File System support,ext2
support,reiserfs support??.....i didnt not enable these options first
and i got an error similar to this.........then i realised i hadnt
selected the file systems.......

since the error seems to be Kernel Panic,it is a kernel error so check
ur .config file too..
and also ur fstab file...

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep