Live Cd??

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.lfs at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:20:25 PDT 2005

hi,

hey downloading and using Live CDs are easy job...but whats the point
in building my own LFS..........its like this,i have built and spent
time in building linux from scratch,so i would love to put my built
linux into CD using my ow efforts so that i can learn things....

i have learnt a lot while building linux...........so i want to try
myself........

i just read again the live cd tutorial in the hints section,the author
has specifically mentioned that the tutorial will work only for
Pentium 4 machines.........am using AMD 2400+ Sempron
machine........so what changes or optimizations should i modify ??

i would be happy if some one can help me....

thanks in advance...

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep