Exists some script to create a LiveCd of the LFS?

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 22 07:23:00 PDT 2005

Chakkaradeep C C wrote:

> actually am luking for tutorials making LFS Live CD on my own and not
> downloading the Live Cd iso.........what is this svn?...and will this
> help me creating a LFS Live CD??

svn is the main binary for the Subversion program. It's a version
control system, similar to CVS. It won't specifically help you make a
livecd, but it's what the LFS livecd project uses to keep track of
changes to its scripted build system.

That hint you were looking at by Mike is possibly the best one there,
and the easiest to understand. It tells you all you need to know to make
a livecd of your own.

--
JH