Comparing with gentoo

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.lfs at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:26:07 PDT 2005

Hi,

> A package manager installs dependencies based on *its* rules, which
> may not be what you want.  You lose control of software installed on
> your machine.
>
> > have anybdy integrated Emerge in LFS??.......
>
> I doubt it.  Be brave, and be the first!

well :-) , here my team are very much interested with Gentoo Package
Manager...and pls do excuse me if it is not Emerge....am not familiar
with gentoo except that i know it's package manager is
powerful.......if it is Emerge....then i think my team will soon try
to put it in LFS........

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep