LFS Bootscripts

Lai Zit Seng lzs at pobox.com
Wed May 25 03:28:32 PDT 2005

Imho, the scripts are usually no so much the bottleneck as the services
themselves that are being started up :)

If you are building a customized system that you're only going to use
for yourself (i.e. very specific environment, specific requirements,
specific hardware, etc)... I guess you could speed things up by simply
not doing/attempting to do things you don't want, don't need, and/or
don't care about :) Or you could try combining several things together
into a single script.

Regards,

.lzs
--