Comparing with Gentoo

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.lfs at gmail.com
Wed May 25 05:36:38 PDT 2005

Hi,

> LFS and Gentoo are similar in some ways in the sense that they both
> offer you the opportunity to build your system from scratch, giving
> plenty of customization and optimization choices. But their goals are
> probably slightly different.

this is what i want to know,....in what ways LFS and Gentoo are
different?..both are building linux from scratch giving plenty of
customization and optimization choices.....

> Have you considered that perhaps Gentoo might be what you want? :)

i will ask u the same question to the people out there.........when
will u think that perhaps Gentoo might be what you want?...

becoz we LFS people,when we say YDYR, we should emphazise by comparing
with other available systems, for example Gentoo..........

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep