Comparing with Gentoo

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.lfs at gmail.com
Wed May 25 05:45:28 PDT 2005

Hi,

> If you really want to know what it's like, (or what the differences are
> between it and LFS) just try it and see for yourself. Then you can make
> your own opinion about it.

oh my!..people building linux from gentoo have told me it takes nearly
more number of days to master with.........so i dont have plans to try
with gentoo.....

my team is here is very keen in package management and i have decided
to c how far Portage allows me to be used in LFS, and if Portage be
ported into LFS :-) .....it would be gud...

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep