Comparing with gentoo

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.lfs at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:03:55 PDT 2005

Hi,

> Am I the only one that doesn't understand the purpose of this thread?
> I subscribed to this mailing list to review installation problems (and
> successes) with LFS, not compare LFS to other distros.

k my friend,can u tell in what ways u came to a conclusion that u can
try LFS??....even Gentoo is the same.........comparing things and
getting to know is always gud.....if u are a beginner in LFS,then am
sorry,this particular thread would not help u........i think u r
novice to LFS.....

>I've already
> made up my mind, that's why I am here, but then again, it could just
> be me.

sure,u can go along and proceed with LFS , u r in a public mailing
list and people will have lots of queries.....so take what u want and
benefit from that........hope it made u clear..

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep