Comparing with gentoo

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.lfs at gmail.com
Thu May 26 03:46:34 PDT 2005

Hi all,

well in the world of Open source we find some people who doesnt want
to improve things and keep things as how they were formed !.....the
reply from my friend Robert is disgusting and is really hard to digest
by entirely calling a member of LFS team completely stupid.

i hope the moderator of this group replies..........

Robert if U have used LFS for LEARNING , u cant tell others also to
use LFS for the same....and do mind ur language......this is a public
mail........am not a noob in linux nor moron as u have written...IF U
DONT LIKE WHATS GOING ON, PLS QUIT, DONT PUT OTHER's HOPES DOWN...

i hope u do remember Eric Raymond's words...

"Good programmers know what to write. Great ones know what to rewrite and reuse"

i dont bother whether u fall into this category, but i do fall into
this category so,

LFS IS AS SAID"YOUR DISTRO,YOUR RULES".....

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep