LFS Bootscripts

Shane Shields shane.shields at erkunttarim.com.tr
Thu May 26 23:09:59 PDT 2005

Nathan Coulson wrote:

>On 5/25/05, Shane Shields <shane.shields at erkunttarim.com.tr> wrote:
>

>>On Wednesday 25 May 2005 11:08 am, Chakkaradeep C C wrote:
>>

>>>hi all,
>>>
>>>i really have this idea but i am not sure how far it is
>>>useful..........i have lfs running and its booting process is also
>>>fast enough.........but i have to see how far i can cuztomize
>>>bootscrits and make it fast as much as possible.........so what people
>>>think??...
>>>

>>IIRC there was a project started where bootscripts were run in parallel where
>>possible. I don't know if it is still active but you could check the hints.
>>--
>>Shane Shields
>>

>Jim was working on those...  Not sure what became of them.

I think he gave up on them for lack of time. They must be hanging around
some where. The archives will tell.

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.