root user instead of LFS - Please help

Bobby Pejman bpejman at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 28 09:31:55 PDT 2005

Hi Steve,

This is perfect! That's exactly what I want to do.
But, I'm having trouble running what you mentioned.

In script1.sh I have:
su lfs -c ~/script2.sh
su root -c ~/script3.sh

In script2.sh I have:
mkdir script2
exit

In script3.sh I have:
mkdir script3
exit

Is this what you mean for me to do? Thank you ALL for
your help & suggestions.

Bobby