problem with grub

Bobby Pejman bpejman at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 30 22:10:34 PDT 2005

I'm on the very last step of installing LFS. I am
doing this:

grub> setup(hd1,    <TAB>

Partition num: 0, Filesystem tye unknown, partition
type 0xb
Partition num: 4, Filesystem tye unknown, partition
type 0xb
Partition num: 5, Filesystem tye unknown, partition
type 0xb

I'm getting that. But I have partitions 4 & 5 (sda5
and sda6) mounted. That's where I installed LFS. At
the very beginning I did mke2fs /dev/sda5 and sda6.

Also, under my /boot/grub/ I put all the different
file systems. What am I doing wrong? Has anyone ever
got this message?

Thanks everyone,
Bobby