failed make check on:Linux from Scratch - Version SVN-20050524 - 6.11. Glibc-2.3.5

Suwanto Tan tansuwa at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:46:24 PDT 2005

Hi,

I am able to use the hint

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/downloads/files/lfs_next_to_existing_systems.txt

and I have built LFS. It's done. I can boot into chrooted directory
where my new LFS is built.

I am now continuing with BLFS. It's great learning experience. At
least I understand what toolchain is for.

Thanks for all who have helped me in a way or another. And of course
thanks to all who have put hard work in LFS. Keep it up! It's very
useful.

I can recommend this LFS for whoever wants to learn Linux. LFS gives
me more knowledge than Gentoo.

Cheers,
Suwanto