Are the gcc build files still needed after section 5.4?

m at de-minimis.co.uk m at de-minimis.co.uk
Mon Jun 5 02:00:35 PDT 2006

Mea culpe.  Thanks for putting me straight.  Just trying to be careful.

On the other hand, I can't help feeling that whilst the lfs FAQ may be
great, that information belongs in the ln faq == ln man page.  It's
certainly not clear from there, if mentioned at all.

Care to submit a modified man page to the GNU documentation project?  I
know I will :)

Now, I'll have to go and find another reason why my build is breaking
further down the road... :(  Do IA64'ers have much of a success rate?

Regards, Max