gcc-4.1.1 pass2 cannot find limits.h

f.l. texlexsex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 23:50:11 PDT 2006

thanks .
i did have problem with expect-5.44.1, which require tkConfig.sh to be present,
and after install tk it seemed ok, expect was not used much up to now,
so there's little chance for me to find it,
nor did i noticed the claim on expect site.

i do want to try with newer version, most of them provide better
things than their ancestor version.

but gcc might have went to far, i dont like its include_next directive
extension to c standard, the manual also said that it introduce greate
confuse.