sysklogd 1.5.0 segfault,1.4.1 works well.

xinglp xinglp at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:41:40 PDT 2010

I use kernel modules,but never cy System.map before.
Yes. I turned on CONFIG_EMBEDDED. I'll turn on CONFIG_KALLSYMS and try
again.

BTW: I've found something in the udev-151.tar.bz2\README, which help me out
"boot hang caused by udev". Where can I find something about kernel config,
I don't want config,make,try,again and again and again .

udev-151.tar.bz2\README has some thing about kernel config
Requirements:
  - Version 2.6.27 of the Linux kernel with sysfs, procfs, signalfd,
inotify,
    unix domain sockets, networking and hotplug enabled:
      CONFIG_HOTPLUG=y
      CONFIG_UEVENT_HELPER_PATH=""
      CONFIG_NET=y
      CONFIG_UNIX=y
      CONFIG_SYSFS=y
      CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED*=n
      CONFIG_PROC_FS=y
      CONFIG_TMPFS=y
      CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y
      CONFIG_SIGNALFD=y
      CONFIG_TMPFS_POSIX_ACL=y (user ACLs for device nodes)
      CONFIG_BLK_DEV_BSG=y (SCSI devices)