chapter 6.16: configure: error: in `/sources/gcc-build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgcc':, ... C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check

mhenriquezs at terra.cl mhenriquezs at terra.cl
Tue May 25 13:32:35 PDT 2010

Hi Ken:

Thanks for your reply and yeap, it seems that it was a issue related to
a non deleted build or source folder, I rebuild the toolchain from
chapter 5 and then again the toolchain of chapter 6 taking care of
delete those folders and now gcc final compilation pass, now running the
test, hopefully are going to be ok..

just to bother, the book mention something about that somewhere?, do I
miss something...

Mauricio