LFS-6.6, Stage2, glibc, nscd.c:442

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Thu May 27 23:08:34 PDT 2010

I tried restarting the make, but it just failed with the next routine
in the list, connect.c.  I expected that, it's using the same
parameter list.  I did grep for -fstack-protector, and found it only
in the login & nscd directories.  Then it occurred to me to check the
gcc package for that __stack_chk_guard variable, assuming it was
defined there.  It's not.  Could someone please grep their include
directory and let me know where it is defined?  I haven't found it on
my system.
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm