LFS-6.6, Stage2, glibc, nscd.c:442

linux fan linuxscratch at gmail.com
Mon May 31 11:56:41 PDT 2010

On 5/31/10, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:

> You don't have any standing to 'expect' anything from us.  You can
> suggest, but with your attitude, my reaction is to push back and say no,
> even if that's wrong.
>
>    -- Bruce

I support and congratulate Paul Roger's package management ability to
clone and LFS system and swap out parts, and to make analyses.

I suspect someday soon, someone will try making an LFS-6.3 system
using linux-2.6.18.8 (instead of 2.6.22.5). Then, using that as a
host, try to build LFS-6.6 to verify the minimum kernel requirement.