[lfs-support] glibc tests errors

jasonpsage at jegas.com jasonpsage at jegas.com
Tue Jan 3 00:53:11 PST 2012

>Doing the building two or three times can only help me understand things
>better.

Agreed

>Anyway I wonder if anybody ever did the build right the first time, in only a single go?

I Did... But then when it booted it yelled at me in black, white and in
COLOR [FAIL] [FAIL]

LOL.... Now I'm automating the whole thing in chunks like you are doing
on paper ...
so I can examine, edit, and try stuff.... It's all cool I'm learning
alot...

and I learned one MAIN THING.... GCC takes FOREVER to compile lol ....
kernel too....

Keep at it Bro - We'll get it!

Oh - and the Grub "script" - expect issues - I think that part needs
work but then again...
I'm the one with all the fails lol

Happy new year!

--Jason