[lfs-support] LFS - 7 - expect5.45 - Tests 26 - Passed 9 - Failed 17

jasonpsage at jegas.com jasonpsage at jegas.com
Fri Jan 6 02:48:08 PST 2012

LFS 7.0 - Win7 -> Oracle Virtual Box -> Slackware 13.87

Everything is building fine - then Expect Goes awry

I read in the book and used the "line of script" that quiets many errors
due to environment issues that we can't control (according to book) so I
expected the error prone stuff to be ignored like the book said.

That Said - is this something I should be worried about? So far all the
tools are building nicely this go around ... I might not of noticed this
before.. has anyone else had issues like this? And if it's nothing to
worry about - that's fine with me too!

Thank you

--Jason