[lfs-support] LFS - 5.29 - perl-5.14.2 - possible errata

jasonpsage at jegas.com jasonpsage at jegas.com
Sun Jan 8 16:36:58 PST 2012

In the Code for installing perl, just after the make command, there is a
line of code that reads:

cp -v perl cpan/podlators/pod2man /tools/bin

However at this stage in the LFS 7.0 process, we aren't in chroot

I made the following change for this line and I hope its accomplishing
the right thing.
It's possible this line of code was MEANT to write in the HOST SYSTEM'S
/tools/bin folder,
but again, at this stage in the process, we are logged in as "lfs" and
permission is denied.

Here is the code I'm using and hoping it's correct:

# ADDED By JASON
cp -v perl cpan/podlators/pod2man $LFS/tools/bin

--Jason