[lfs-support] LFS, Uthayanan has invited you to open a Gmail account

lfs-support.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net lfs-support.neophyte_rep at ordinaryamerican.net
Tue Jan 10 06:49:32 PST 2012

Thanks, but No, thanks.

I imagine this was issued by accident.  In which case, I'll just ignore it.

If not, I think you have a something to learn about the appropriateness of
posting such things to a mailing list.  This type of posting is off topic.
That is, no one expects to get such a posting, because everyone expects, as
a matter of proper netiquette, that no one else will make such a posting.

Finger slips are OK.  We are, after all, all human.  Right?