[lfs-support] Still fighting with Network Madness...

jasonpsage at jegas.com jasonpsage at jegas.com
Thu Jan 12 05:19:17 PST 2012

>>jasonpsage at jegas.com wrote:
>>
>> The init scripts during boot say "trying to bring up interface eth0"
>> than I'm WARNED eth0 doesn't exist.
>>

>In your LFS system, run 'dmesg > kernel.log'.
>
>Then in another system with network connectivity, go to
>http://pastebin.com/, sign up and paste the log there. Send us the link.
>
> -- Bruce

Thank you Bruce and anyone else who takes a gander at this. I appreciate
it very much.

Paste Bin URL on my kernel.log:   http://pastebin.com/DQ1bP0JD

Note there is an Integrated Wireless Card, also Broadcom in the same
machine. I don't think that is a problem, but it could be. Wireless
seems to be another animal in the Kernel configuration, but I'm
not well versed in these areas yet with Linux.

--Jason