[lfs-support] Error during Glibc Installation

Uthayanan suthayanan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:01:33 PST 2012

Hi Firerat I tried installing the system with gawk. This time I got the
following error. Any suggestions ?

make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`/mnt/lfs/sourcenew/glibc-build/dlfcn/libdl.so.2', needed by
`/mnt/lfs/sourcenew/glibc-build/elf/sprof'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sourcenew/glibc-2.14.1/elf'
make[1]: *** [elf/subdir_install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sourcenew/glibc-2.14.1'
make: *** [install] Error 2
lfsuthayan at ubuntu:/mnt/lfs/sourcenew/glibc-build$

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Firerat <firer4t at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2012 9:08 AM, "Uthayanan" <suthayanan at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Firerat,
> >
> > Thanks for the input . Could you please guide me through the process ...
> Or share me any link which guides the above process.
> >

> It looks like you are using Ubuntu, had a quick look and it seems mawk is
> required for some Ubuntu admin type stuff, so we shall just install gawk
>
>     sudo apt-get install gawk

Regards,
s uthay