[lfs-support] Tcl-8.5.10 make test Files with failing tests: httpold.test

Ronnie van Aarle ronnie.van.aarle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 07:44:31 PST 2012

Hello lfs-support,

I just started installing lfs 7.0 and until this step everything has worked
fine for me. This is the first test suite that I run, and I am not realy
sure how important it is that every test succeeds.

httpold.test fails.

I don't think this will be an issue in the future, since I am planning on
installing apache for http, and I suppose that program does not use this
file, however, I am not 100% sure and I would like to know how I can find
out.

Thanks in advance, Ronnie