[lfs-support] IPRoute2 (2.6.39)

Uthayanan suthayanan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 22:25:37 PST 2012

Thanks for the info !!! I am doing it again, This time I am using Cent 6.0
as my host machine.
I ran the version check and I didnt get the expected output for Gcc and
glibc. the snipped output is

version-check.sh: line 21: gcc: command not found                // in gcc
expected version according to the book is 4.1.2
GNU C Library stable release version 2.12                             //
Glibc expected version according to the book is 2.5.1

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Firerat <firer4t at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 15 January 2012 02:50, Uthayanan <suthayanan at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi group,
> >
> > Any working links to download  IPRoute2 (2.6.39) - 465 KB: . (lfs 7.0).
> >
> > thanks
>
> you could grap a snapshot from git
>
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/shemminger/iproute2.git;a=tree;h=c2059d034692a5d6a144ce3b757fb9f16abf6412;hb=8acd148fab1256132bd00353629868a561a8581c
>
> ( the snapshot link top left will give you a tarball )
>

> But if you take a peak at the current dev LFS you will see it has been
> updated to 3.2.0 ( at time of typing )
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/development/chapter06/iproute2.html
>
> btw, for ref I got to the git via google IPRoute2, which got me to
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iproute2
> which in turn ( via External Links )
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/shemminger/iproute2.git
>
> ;)