[lfs-support] configure, make and make install as who

Dave H thegenrlftw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:55:25 PST 2012

hi sirs thank you for responding.

as a follow up, i have changed:

PATH=/tools/bin:/bin:/usr/bin
PATH=/tools/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin

and now user lfs and run m4, among the rest of the stuff.

2. "you might  find it easier to using the package manager..."
That never crossed my mind for some reason.  im still trying to put things
together here.  when actually sucessfully build my system, i might go back
and create a custom tasksel for the all of the programs i needed to make it
easier for other peoplee in the future.

again thank you for your replies.

sincerely,

Dave