[lfs-support] Make errors on Binutils-2.21.1a - Pass 2

Dave H thegenrlftw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:50:47 PST 2012

Rats (pun intended), I JUST read I should have deleted the
<packagename>-build directory in step 5.3.  Sorry I didn't see that before
I sent the email out.

Also though, it says to delete the extracted tar of each source, then I
guess re extracting it for each pass?  Is that necessary?  Do things change
in the extracted source when installing?

Thank you for your time, really I appreciate it.

-dave