[lfs-support] Trouble changing dynamic linker in step 6.9

Dave H thegenrlftw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 14:05:33 PST 2012

hi yes the mailer is doing that.  i am cutting and pasting it from HTML.

i was wondering if it was something from my cut and pasting too, but i
tried typing in those parts by hand and had the same problem.

the page that i'm referring is at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/stable/chapter06/glibc.html
. it is the first line of cut/paste code.

thanks again,

dave